Production Assistant Job Opportunity
Our Production Assistants are expected to be able to perform all the duties our sales/counter help are, as well as help keep the workflow moving and be responsible enough to handle cash and opening/closing duties. Production Assistants will spend a majority of their time in production. Candidates should have basic computer skills, be able to multitask and prioritize duties, and keep other staff members motivated.
This is a fast paced position, requiring some moderate lifting (bags of corn and oil can weight up to 50 lbs).
Some of the Production Assistants's duties include:
- - Popping and cooking our popcorn to our high quality standards
- - Ensuring customers receive the highest quality of service
- - Help with production of other products (cotton candy, drizzled popcorn, etc)
- - Ensuring quality control and sanitation procedures are followed
- - Helping maintain inventory levels and proper merchandising techniques
- - Taking and filling orders
- - Processing web orders
- - Opening/Closing store and following cash control procedures
- - Helping maintain/clean equipment
- - Helping maintain store's appearance
We are currently looking to fill 1 position for Production Assistants. Estimated number of hours per week 30-35. More are generally available during peak times, possibly less during off peak season. This position will mostly be evening shifts during the summer through December, and possible full days during the remainder of the year based on store hours.
Compensation: based on experience. After introductory 90 day period employee will begin to accrue paid time off. Health (medical, dental, vision) insurance is available to employees who qualify.
Click Here To Download Application. Application must be brought into store (please no e-mailing).