Assistant Manager Job Opportunity
Our Assistant Managers are expected to be able to perform all the duties our sales/counter help are, as well as help keep the workflow moving, aid in production, and be responsible enough to handle cash and opening/closing duties. Candidates should have basic computer skills, be able to multitask and prioritize duties, and keep other staff members motivated.
Some of the Assistant Manager's duties include:
- - Ensuring customers receive the highest quality of service
- - Popping and cooking our popcorn to our high quality standards
- - Help with production of other products (cotton candy, drizzled popcorn, etc)
- - Ensuring quality control and sanitation procedures are followed
- - Helping maintain inventory levels and proper merchandising techniques
- - Taking and filling orders
- - Processing web orders
- - Opening/Closing store and following cash control procedures
- - Helping maintain/clean equipment
- - Helping maintain store's appearance
We are currently looking to fill 1 position for Assistant Manager. Estimated number of hours per week 20-30. More are generally available during peak times, possibly less during off peak season. This position will generally be an evening shift.
Compensation: starting at $9.50/hr. Employees start as a sales associate and move up with additional responsibilities. As employees show competence and take on additional roles as assistant manager, pay increases (currently up to $10.75/hr). After introductory period employee will begin to accrue paid time off. Health (medical, dental, vision) insurance is available to employees who qualify.
Click Here To Download Application. Application must be brought into store (please no e-mailing).